Monday, April 6, 2009

My testimony

I am so grateful for family history work. It really is addicting and fun to learn about those who came before us. The stories and pictures are so priceless because when we know where we come from we know more about where we can go. I am grateful for the things that have opened up to me so that I can find out more about my ancestors. I know that the purpose of this life is to make those links and connections with our families so that we can one day return back to our Father in Heaven as a family sealed together for all eternity. This is what I look forward to with much anticipation.


"When you were baptized, your ancestors looked down on you with hope. … They rejoiced to see one of their descendants make a covenant to find them" (Henry B. Eyring, “Hearts Bound Together,” Liahona, May 2005, 77–80).

I challenge all who read this blog to work on the finding and redemption of their ancestors for this will be a great joy unto them when they are thanked by these very same ancestors after this life for the work that was done. There is joy in this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment